Friday, September 5, 2008

RAVANA WARNS SITA.



RAVANA WARNS SITA.

''o beautiful lady! why do you shy away from me? accept me and enjoy the wealth and position i lay at your feet! why do you can take it from me that rama can never cross the ocean and come to lanka!'' he beseeched sita.she laughed with scorn and replied, ''i was married to rama and will accept no other man as my husband, how would you like it if another man casta desiring look at your wife? forget me, ravana, and beg rama's par den. you are treading the path of doom and rama will surely kill you!''
ravana became furious, ''how dare you speak so to the king of lanka?i am becoming tired of you reprising that worthless rama!remember ,of the years'time i had given you to accept me, only two more monthes remain. if you stillrefuse to accept me, my cooks will cook you for my food.the moment ravana left the rakshasis surrounded sita. ''come on, the might ravana desires you! accept him and enjoy the wealth of lanka!'' one of them said.the another rakshasi said some thing same.
sita wept uncontrollably frightened by the ugly rakshasi 's talk.one rakshasi named trijatasaid '' why do you all torment this saintly women? they say that early morning dreems often come true. i just dremed that our lanka is in flames...that rama will come soon and defeat ravana!''this scared the rakshasis who left sita alone for the time.

No comments: